Tuesday, August 2, 2011

waiting

I'm in my car, in front of my house, its 9:08 p.m. on a Tuesday night. I'm waiting for something, but I have not idea what, or who I'm waiting on. I look out my rearview and see nothing. I look through my side Windows and see nothing. I look at the house beside me and I see nothing. I see a light on in one house, and it reminds me of a dream I had two nights ago. More like a nightmare, and I have to say thay was the scarest nightmare I ever had. Right now, I thinking and asking myself. Who am I waiting for, what does this person have, or is it a thing, when will they come or will they ever come, where should I be, is this the right spot or should I just go inside, I think I'm afraid to go inside though. Why do I wait, I don't like waiting but I feel like I have to. How will this affect my life. Well there is only one way to find out. I just have to wait and see what happens.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment