So thank you to the person who showed me the light on things I could not see. Sometimes all you need is a little push to do what you feel is the correct thing to do. And for sometime I felt things could be okay but deep down inside I knew they would not be. But i startled for what i had because I was afraid of what I might not be able to acquire/conquer. So I was tryna take the safe way out instead of challenging myself to be great. I realize that if somebody else was in my shoes I would have said to do something else instead of what I did myself. But its cool cause my eyes are now open and I know what I need and what I need to do. I know this blog do not really talk about something of real importance, but I just needed to write out my thoughts instead of holding it all inside, as if I was okay. Cause in reality I'm not and I'm probably crying out for help right now, but I don't wanna seem weak so when you ask I say I'm okay. But when you look in my eyes you see the complete opposite.
P.S.
Thanks everybody who checked up on me.
Know Tyme
No comments:
Post a Comment