Monday, May 31, 2010
Early in the Morning
So its early in the morning, and I'm still wide awake working on some music (this is what happens when i get excited). I feel pretty good about this mixtape its just about finish just got a couple more tracks to mix and what not. Times like this remind me why I have to follow music, because any other job I would have I would not be able to stay up this late and still function properly. Even though this is hard work with long hours in the end every second was worth the outcome. The ultimate goal for me is to have that one song everybody can vibe to. As long as I have that one song on each mixtape that people be like, "yo play that joint back real quick" I'm happy. I don't need a billion in one fans(even though that would be nice), I don't need 100 million dollars, because worrying about that stuff blinds you from the ultimate goal, which is to make good music. All I need is to know that I make good music and people can nod theirs head to it every time it plays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment