Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My prediction

"Killing You Softly" the title of my newest project.  I'm working hard on writing, recording, mixing, mastering and choosing the right songs for this project.  Once it is finished, I'm pushing this Mixtape harder then anything I have before.  I'm doing everything according to plan.  I'm not working for people, I'm making the people work for me.  When I say people I'm not taking bout people like c-rein. I'm taking about people in the industry.  Right now I have things they want me to do.  I'm not doing it the way they would like it done.  This is because they haven't done what I wanted.  Which is do what they say they would.  In since I'm not in there same location it will stay like that till it happens.  That's fine.  My prediction, finish "Killing You Softly" make them find me places to perform.  Pass the cd out to my closest friends.  After my closest friends a week later, to my associate, after my associate to, people who helped me work on the Mixtape (the other artist), after them regular people.  It will either hit or it will miss.  Either way I will have a buzz.  After the buzz, I will start on my next project.  It will be a album called "The Mixtape" I will release one single.  While I'm working on "The Mixtape" I will release an actual Mixtape called "Lost In My Headphones" full of all the songs that did not make the Mixtape.  Once that is finished.  I will be on top. Remember me as I am and remember this day, for I will never be the same once 2012 begins.  The person who you all know will be dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment