I don't know what I want anymore, I don't know anything. All I know is that I need you in my life. But you don't want me. It kills me so bad. I can't move on. I don't want to find anybody else. I only want you. I need you so bad, I don't care about the stories, I don't care about what you did. I just need you, so bad .... So bad. I'm afraid so afraid and you really are the only person that can support me the only person that can help me live and without, if I truly lose you, I will have failed. I will he dead. I won't be Chris anymore, I only go out to learn what pleasure you get, I drink to understand what goes through your mind as a drinker, I smoke to see what abandoned you and why they would do so. Without you I am weak, you are the only one who can make me strong. I will do anything to have you in my life. Please be mine, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment