That is what you are to me. Well at least what I want you to be to me. I want you to be there for me at all time. I want to tell you all my thoughts. I want you to take my thoughts and tell me what you think later. I want us to be able to be around each other at all times. Like we was family. I want you to feel how much I care for you. Understand that you will be my homie for life. That you are the one person who can always help when I can not satisfy myself. I want you to be able to sense my pain even before I do myself. I want you to be the one who can bring the tears back in my life. But not because of sadness, but because I am so happy I can't contain the emotion of happiness anymore .... Nah fuck that, I don't want to control my emotions anymore. I want you the be the best, person I can share my potential with. I want you to be the person who brings the desire of life back into me, cause right now I don't know what to live for. Can you help make that thing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment