Why dont you love me. Why cant you come back to me. I'm so sorry, I hurt you in the past. I fucked up, so I'm always fucked up now. Trying to make myself forget about who I was and become someone that you want. I want you in my life so bad. I want you by side. But you are never there, and I become depressed. Lost in my memories of you. Trapped and my present without you. Afraid of a future without us. I want to kill myself cause I do not.know what to live for. I want to live for our relationship. I want to live for our love. I want to live for you and everything that you do. I don't care if you drop out and live on the street as a bum for the rest of your life. I want to be there supporting you. I want us to support each and everything that we do. I want to tell you my dreams and make yours mine to. I want us to become in embodiment of each other. I know I'm losing everything that was me. I don't want it to go. I'm trying as hard as I can. I don't know what else I could do. I just want it to be me and you.
No comments:
Post a Comment